- Controlling and making a report of a project schedule, project budget, project progress, shop drawing.
- Contribute to project performance.
- Making good relations in order to fill the owner’s request.
- Supervising and controlling construction work, including lead the engagement team to ensure that it meets the requirement of quality, budget, and timeliness.
- Maintaining regular liaison with customers, subcontractors, and suppliers to ensure that the service meets the customer requirements.
- Regularly review and analyze the project expenditure as feedback to deliver the service in the most cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for safety and health in the scope of work.
- Candidate must process at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering background from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Design and build at Construction Company.
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Willing to work overtime and in project sites Jabodetabekcikarawang
Please send your updated resume to [email protected] and put “site engineer application” on the subject of your email, or via WhatsApp 081808549514