- Track Financial Metrics Financial Metrics– Sales, Gross Margin, Opex and Net Margin.)
- Analyze and report any Deviation in Finance Metrics.
- Preparation of Budgets, forecast, and Working Capital Requirements
- Develop and continually improve financial projections. Cash Flow and operating forecast.
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting.
- Margin Analysis, ROI, and CB analysis
- Financial modeling for various new projects to be implemented
- Work out the monthly P&L
- Statutory compliance of Direct, Indirect Taxation, other regulatory requirements
- Holds min. Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Taxation or related
- Min 5 years of working experience in relevant field: finance management/accounting experience
- Strong in accounting and local accounting and taxation knowledge
- Understanding of IAS requirements for group reporting
- Effective communication skills in English
- Proven leadership and management ability in the areas of finance operations
- Working location: West Jakarta
Please send your updated resume to [email protected] and put “Finance Manager application” on the subject of your email or send via WA 081808549514